Conversations from Sky Chicks

Tales, travel, drama and just a little bit of gossip that's every day life for a flight attendant.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Ok, so I was sitting in my jumpseat yesterday during takeoff and noticed all these faces staring at me, watching my every move. (Like how much can you do strapped down to a seat going 100 mph backwards?!?) Granted, I like being the center of attention but having 40+ men leaning into the aisle, trying to get a peek up my dress is not exactly a highlight of this job. Course some are really creative like, pulling their sunglasses down, leaning as far out into the aisle as they can without being overly obvious, cocking their head sideways towards the floor and not moving. Yeah, comfortable takeoff position.

And that's why I'm writing this....because every day up there is an adventure; endless stories that make us laugh, get us frustrated and never ever fail to amaze us. Thank god for fun crews and great bartenders at the end of the day!

1 Comments:

Blogger In Joy said...

LOL, girl! Great job on the blog... I'm assuming you were in the "Sharon Stone" jumpseat?

-Ellen aka Q of S

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home